CCS take pride in providing a quality service with an affordable price tag. Whether you are the proud owner of an office, pub, club, factory or simply a proud home owner, our highly trained expert cleaning team will help manage your space in a respectable and professional manner with the greatest skills to offer.
Whether you would like to book an appointment or invite us to visit your property so that we can introduce ourselves and get an idea of exactly what you require. We like to remind both potential and joined clients, CCS can get the job done.
CCS introduced Ezitracker back in 2009 which is a logging in and out system for all o f our staff.
When CCS staff arrive on site they log in by using the clients phone, this doesn’t cost the client as it’s a Freephone number. Once they have completed their shift they log out. This is their time sheet so there are no errors with their payment.
Managers are able to monitor the staff movements and the hours worked.
If a staff member doesn’t turn up for work for any reason at the given time the CCS Area Manager is automatically alerted by E-mail. They can then check with the cleaner and put into place cover if required.
Quality & Auditing
- Staff undergo two interviews to ensure the company recruits the correct personnel.
- Two previous employment and two personal references are requested from each applicant. Proof of address and photographic ID is requested by each applicant at the first interview.
- CRB checks are carried out on all staff where the need is required. Staff are trained to BICS standard in all aspects relevant to the tasks they carry out from the first day of employment.
- All staff have site familiarisation at the start of their employment. Training is on-going throughout their employment by the Quality & Contract Managers.
- All staff carry CCS ID passes at all times whilst in the work place.